But what is God’s path for me?
Anyone have any answers? (I’m really wondering; this is not just a rhetorical question) Let me create a list:
- I’m currently writing; writing my personal story, for publication, (hopefully) to let others know what I have been through, and how tough the road can be. If nothing else, for catharsis- but I think I have a plan for a guidebook for what to expect from a brain injury, or possibilities, as there is no constant answer as every brain injury is just as different as every person.
- I am a compassionate person,
- I get paid for:
- I babysit
- and fill in on caregiving occasionally for an adult with an early onset form of dementia
- I get a monthly paycheck for writing articles for the Longwood University alumni association website
- I am scheduled to attend to a training course in June to volunteer at Fairfax hospital. There I will be talking to other people in the trauma unit (it’s scheduled for every other week, but you just come when you can)
- I take care of Chazz my dog, but that isn’t a big deal, he’s just getting older and now needs to go on a midday walk
- I try to clean the house and do all the laundry
Please comment on this blog to let me know what you think God’s path is for me, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org, FB me, whatever