On days such as today, many people are thankful, or bring what they are thankful for to the forefront of their minds. In my Girls’ group at church, we are supposed to journal every day in November with different prompts on the things for which we are thankful.
Why not make a habit of keeping thankfulness to every day, and developing an ‘attitude of gratitude’? (I know most of us feel like we can do this around this time of year)
“Gratitude shows us what’s there instead of what isn’t”
-Interstate Van Lines billboard
I am thankful for many things everyday; that’s how I think everyone should look at life. This is probably the reason that I am always the one asked to say the blessing over our thanksgiving meal.
MY LIFE! Through the horrible near death car accident I was in resulting in a traumatic brain injury- God allowed me to pull through
- MY FAMILY- Matt and Chazz the dog; and extended- Mom, Dad; Uncle Pat; brother Ryan, Jess; in-laws Otto, Nancy; brother in law David, Cixin + Arissa Aiden
- CLOSE FRIENDS THAT SEEM LIKE FAMILY; the people from MY CHURCH- And the groups that I’m involved in:
- Girl’s group (teenage girls I help out with)
- Prayer Shawl Ministry (the knitting/crocheting group that I organize)
- MOMS [Mothers and Others in Mission and Study] group at church
(women my age, who do bible studies, fellowship, and mission projects)
- A group of young women who get together at Peet’s coffee on Thursday nights to knit/crochet
OUR CUTE TOWNHOUSE, ability to live in the United States, one of the wealthiest companies in the world
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET MY STORY OUT THERE:
To Order the book with my story ORDER HERE ON AMAZON