Who else could I be more thankful for than the one four-legged best friend who is always with me?
I am today, and always, thankful for Chazz Karst
An ode to my doggie
- He gives me a reason for waking up in the morning.
Dog ownership IS a big deal, and it’s also a BIG RESPONSIBILITY, but the rewards far outweigh the cost of caring.
- My cute little Chazz dog is an extended therapeutic device.
Not only does he do the cutest little stretches, but when he jumps up on the couch and curls up close, a great feeling of love is emitted from just rubbing his back.
- Dogs always seem to sense others’ emotions.
When extremely sad, my dog seems to ‘know’ and always gets close to comfort.
- He is my reason for getting up in the morning. Literally. Just knowing that you have the responsibility to care for another, who can’t communicate verbally.What do you have todo first thing in the morning? Visit the bathroom. But for Chazz, it would be first devouring breakfast- then a potty break.
- Chazz keeps me active– helps get the blood pumping by walking the neighborhood, plus play time![Let me warn you; this dog is very friendly with humans, but he devours squeak toys like nothing I have ever seen. I give each toy a lifespan of 5 minutes]
- Gets me to appreciate nature! When you are walking outside, it is nearly impossible to ignore the beauty of the seasons, most of the time captured by camera.
- He’s a social being!
As soon as we adopted this cute little ball of (not really existent) fur, we meet all of the neighbors simply by passing them on the street.
- Chazz is always around for me, Most dogs provide loving companionship, and it can be comforting simply knowing that he’s there, he cares, and will [hopefully] never leave you…AS LONG AS YOU KEEP THE COOKIES COMING…
I have my problems – BUT – you have made it very clear to me that I need a dog – and – the sooner, the better! Thanks, Danielle Jackie Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 03:13:03 +0000 To: email@example.com
Keep me in the loop and let me know how the dog search goes!! Loving dogs is very therapeutic! It solves loneliness and is a cure for depression! Plus they are great companions who only love (and can’t talk back to you!) Good luck!
I love dogs and cats but only have two cats. Your love of life and Chaz is obvious!! You are such a heart warmer.My best friend is a dog devotee too. Such great reasons to love a dog.